Hily dating app review (best new dating app – chat, match & meet singles)
Hily dating app helps you to meet singles in your city, state and country. This is a new dating app, but it’s one of the best.
- Members are all hand-picked, moderated and verified, so it’s a safe and secure environment.
- Simple functions without bells and whistles. You can get matches based on your preferences.
- Advanced matching algorithm helps users find dates fast.
- Push notifications are sent to your phone to notify you anything important.
- You can see when somebody reads your message (free feature).
- You can send photos, GIFs and location in chat.
- Sign in with your Facebook account so that Hily dating app knows you are a real person.
- Your main profile information can be easily filled out based on your Facebook profile.
- Swipe left to pass or swipe right to like a dating profile.
- The mutual like is an instant match. Now you can chat with this person.
- View all your likes and matches in your Events tab.
- Click on ME tab to edit your dating profile or upload pictures.
- Usually, you can get a match within 30 seconds after joining this app.
- Free to download.
- Optional subscription: Hily Elixir – US$9.99; US$14.99 for one month; US$26.99 for three months; US$47.99 for six months.
- It’s only for adults, so you won’t meet teenagers here.
- LGBTQ community can also join this app.
- Hily dating app doesn’t allow naked photos. You can’t send nude pictures to strangers.
- If a user sends inappropriate content to other users, this profile will be banned immediately.
- Porn pictures can’t be used a profile photo.
- This app has a large number of real people. A good-looking guy can get at least 40 conversations with different hot women per day.
- If this app isn’t available in your region, you can join its waiting list and then get a bonus when they are ready to enter your region.
- Hily dating app gives members Christmas surprises because they value their connections with their customers.
- Its filtering system doesn’t work. Sometimes you see people from totally different locations. However, that can be caused by the fact that there aren’t any users near you!
- Their customer support team aren’t very responsive because sometimes you may not hear from them for two weeks after sending them a message.
“After seeing their ads on Snapchat, I decided to try Hily dating app. I think the main difference between Hily and Tinder is that Hily isn’t a free dating app, whereas Tinder is completely free. Therefore, people on Hily are better – if they can afford to pay this dating service, they can’t be broke. In contrast, most men on Tinder are f**king broke dudes who only want cheap bang.” (Hayley U., 22, California)
“Because I’m a good-looking guy, I can easily get nearly 50 chats with hot girls on Hily dating app. Online dating is definitely my thing because of my good looks. I really need to thank my parents who gave me such a handsome face!” (Justin I., 24, Florida)
“Although Hily says they have a large number of active members, I can’t find anyone in my local area on this app. I’m very disappointed. I don’t want to have a long-distance relationship, even though Hily keeps showing me attractive men in New York.” (Jennie O., 33, Michigan)
“I will never pay for dating services because there are so many desperate women everywhere. I live in a big city where there are too many single women looking for their dream guys. Sadly, their dream guys are just a dream only because most girls don’t have sufficient dating skills to get/keep dream guys. Therefore, I only tried the 7-day free trial on Hily dating app and I’m unwilling to buy a membership. Who needs online dating when there are hundreds of eligible desperate girls out there?” (Michael W., 30, Sydney)
“Hily dating app is a relatively new dating product which has run a lot of ads on social media recently. Of course, it has attracted many real users worldwide. However, iTunes is currently bombarded with all kinds of dating apps and Apple is busy deleting many of them. Clearly, the competition is increasingly stiff in the online dating industry and most dating apps have failed. I’d like to wish Hily good luck & keep up the good work.” (Jade Seashell)
“Hily is a legitimate, high-quality, authentic dating app for singles all over the world. It has invested a lot in its marketing, so it has attracted many members quickly. Having said that, Hily needs to be more innovative and bring more unique features to its users so that it will become a more valuable dating product for online daters who are looking for love in the cyber space.” (Curt Coch)
“Hily dating app isn’t too bad. It’s new, refreshing and full of life.” (Serghei)
Hily is probably founded by a wealthy company because it can afford big marketing campaigns to get more users fast. Yes, according to Jack Trout and Al Ries, having funds to invest in promotion is an immutable law of marketing. No wonder Hily is so successful now.
Why do so many dating apps’ names end with ‘-ly’?