Meetville dating app review
Meetville dating app review - meeting people online
As one of the most popular dating apps on the Internet, Meetville has millions of downloads already. But is this a good dating app or not? Let’s find it out now.
- Smart matching technology: On smart phones you’ll experience this smart matching technology offered by Meetville dating app – This dating service makes sure that you only meet people who share the same interests with you (the psychological compatibility is important here).
- Meet people and chat with new friends anytime, anywhere: If you move to a new city, Meetville can help you to meet more local singles immediately. Or if you just broke up with your ex, it’s time to download Meetville to meet someone new today.
- Stylish and smooth interface: The app is very well designed. A user can upload 100 photos on their profile – this is the biggest photo storage in the industry.
- Ice breakers: Meetville provides you with exactly what you need in order to approach someone easily.
- Safety: Because Meetville isn’t a free app, its subscription fee filters people. You know you are talking to real people who are real members of the community.
- $4.09 – $299.99 per item
- You can search people by age, location, occupation, body type, ethnicity, and so on.
- You can promote your dating profile and get a boost so that more people can see your profile.
- You can set limits: limit who can see your profile in the community.
- Unlimited messages: You can chat with multiple people at the same time.
- This app has more than 18 million users already, so you know you are very likely to meet someone suitable.
- The quality of members isn’t guaranteed because there are still many fake profiles on this app, which may waste your time.
- There are many more negative reviews than positive reviews about this app in Google Play Store, which suggests that most people don’t have good experiences on Meetville dating app.
“This app is fucking useless. Before I paid for a membership, I saw many winks and matches. But as soon as I paid for a subscription, those winks and matches disappeared immediately. What a joke! When my subscription expires, I saw many matches and winks again! Fuck off, scam! If I can give this app 0 star, I would!” (Adam, 35, Boston)
“Although there are many negative comments on Meetville, I find it quite useful. It helps me get laid instantly.” (Andrew, 32, Miami)
“I don’t like Meetville because it’s full of needy men. I’m looking elsewhere to find high-quality guys that I actually want to date.” (Sarah, 27, L.A.)
“Meetville is one of the biggest dating apps in the world. I’m not sure why it has so many negative reviews in Google Play Store. It’s not a free app, but it seems that its performance is similar to a free app.” (Curt Coch)
“The basic subscription fee of Meetville isn’t high, but if you want to use its advanced features, the subscription is quite high.” (Jade Seashell)
Although there are many people on Meetville dating app, finding a partner isn’t easy here. You can send 100 messages to 100 users, but chances are only 10% will respond. Therefore, if efficiency is important to you, you’d better join another app.
Meetville is one of the biggest dating apps, but ‘the biggest’ isn’t always ‘the best’.