Gay Cupid dating app review (dating for gay men)
As a branch of the Cupid Media Network which has a wide variety of niche dating apps, Gay Cupid dating app is specifically designed for gay men only. Compared to most gay dating apps on the market, Gay Cupid dating app is more about looking for serious relationships rather than casual hook-ups.
- Create and edit your dating profile any time.
- You can upload and update your photos. But you don’t have to upload a profile photo if you don’t want to do it.
- Instead of randomly swiping left or right, you can search for matches from their database which consists of gay guys from around the world. Their search tool is very comprehensive – you can narrow down the search results based on personality profiles, interests as well as physical features.
- Advanced messaging is available on the go.
- Instant notifications are sent to your phone so you won’t miss out on anything important.
- You can choose to upgrade your membership when you are ready to find a serious partner on Gay Cupid dating app.
- Please note that their subscription plans are subject to change without prior notice.
- Gold membership (Video chatting, profile customization and translation of messages are not included):
- 1-month plan: $24.99;
- 3-month plan: $16.99/month;
- 6-month plan: $12.50/month;
- 12-month plan: $8.33/month.
- Platinum membership (All features are included):
- 1-month plan: $29.99;
- 3-month plan: $20.00/month;
- 6-month plan: $16.66/month;
- 12-month plan: $10.00/month.
- Gay Cupid dating app is the only dating product for gay men that can translate messages for its members – this is a unique feature!
- You can easily find something beyond hook-up in such a disappointing and unhealthy hook-up culture. Dr Christiane Northrup argues that the hook-up culture is actually against human nature because humans are biologically programmed to be in monogamous relationships if we want marriages to be sustainable; being in an open relationship is just like baking a cake with the oven’s door open – it’s a huge energy leak for both spouses.
- You can meet gay guys locally or internationally. It’s a very versatile dating app for gay men.
- Most features aren’t that special.
- Too many inactive members make Gay Cupid dating app a bit useless.
“In fact, I was married to a woman, but then I realized that I’m actually gay because I just couldn’t do her properly. That marriage wasn’t a complete failure as without my ex-wife, I wouldn’t have my current career in Los Angeles. After the divorce, I came out and started to date men only. I bought the Platinum Membership on Gay Cupid dating app for a year because I’ve understood the importance of investing in myself and my future. Now gay couples are allowed to get married, so I’ve decided to date out of my league and marry up. Julien Blanc famously said that if he was saving pennies for cheap T-shirts in his twenties, he would still be saving pennies for cheap T-shirts today. He explained why a young man should spend all his money in his twenties – saving money is important, but that should be a priority later in life. In my twenties, I must aggressively invest in myself. Therefore, I bought the most expensive plan on Gay Cupid dating app – I know marriage is the most effective way to change my life in today’s day and age – I look forward to meeting my dream guy who will keep changing my life.” (Colin, 28, Los Angeles)
“I used to be a nerd and I thought I could improve my dating skills by reading books about human dynamics. But I was so wrong: Yes, although reading is important (without reading books, I will definitely miss out on a lot in this knowledge economy), reading can’t make the ultimate difference, because if reading can solve a lot of problems, then many more people must have made it already. Obviously, dating skills can only be actually improved by dating people! That’s why I joined Gay Cupid dating app. With my existing knowledge about human dynamics, I can easily implement what I’ve learned while dating various men. I have to say that the quality of gay guys on this app is very high.” (Thomas, 29, Boston)
“Gay Cupid dating app is for gay men to look for long-term relationships rather than short-term flings. So, if that’s your thing, you should try it.” (Jade Seashell)
“Some of our readers on iDateAdvice.com are gay men looking for relationships, so we’ve recommended Gay Cupid dating app to them. We haven’t heard any complaints about it yet.” (Curt Coch)
Gay Cupid dating app promotes meaningful, serious commitments instead of meaningless encounters. It’s created for gay men to meet each other online and fall in love offline. That means you need to be an active user and meet as many guys as possible online, and then you can choose a few of them and meet these men in person. After that, you can decide which hot man should be ‘promoted’ and become your life partner.
A monogamous relationship is the healthiest relationship in every way (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually) because having intimacy with one partner only while knowing that person is committed to this relationship leads to trust and a peaceful mind. On the contrary, a polygamous relationship is an energy leak – that’s just like baking a cake with the oven’s door open – it simply won’t work in the long term. Which option do you prefer?
Why do paid settings. even the name can’t be changed now… money written off, coins are not added. the most disgusting site!!!a moderator is even a problem not to solve
The app just downloaded. Registration does not work. All data entered, click “save” on button, registration and nothing. Zero reaction. The help button doesn’t work either. What is the distribution is not a working application!?
Not lazy and in 15 minutes found it via Yahoo search. Belongs to a girl from Belarus. Why the moderator not missed not understandable. The complaint was sent. Let’s see. Well, actually, what is expected, and even boorish communication support. Finished off to 1 star.
I forgot flogged, entered the data you need, you sent me the code 8810, I entered it, wrong, can not write that-you have exhausted all attempts to request the code. please fix it.
Like the app. Few users in my city. For a little advertising. And importantly almost there is no perverts.
Trying to register, filled all fields, click “Select”, neither of which occurs. 10 times pressed all the same. Well, I think suddenly when it was recorded and now the password will restore and drove, I go to restore, after entering the phone number and the year you receive the download icon
the app is very well developed and by the user in terms of functionality. not Intrusive, clear, comfortable. The potential and convenience of your application, many are no good. more advertised, more PR. the breakdown of success to you
the application is constantly loaded for a long time and hangs with a good stable Internet the same problems with the site If it were not for these problems would put Five stars
liked it more than the Mamba. No limits, you can change 1 time profile for free. I would like only larger photos. That’s great.
Excellent site, communication is free, the only negative as I think-this is when typing a new message climbs the last word from the previous, duplicates it for some reason, otherwise everything is fine, complaints about boors are processed very quickly, I’m happy. The site has quite adequate guys, respectful
Absolute lies that the service is free! Every step and every action in the application must be paid. It is not clear why the description does not indicate that the application with paid content.
Hi. We have 99% of the functionality available for free. Free functionality we have more than other applications available for money) Moreover, the application is completely free of advertising. We don’t make anyone pay. But there are people who want more effect from Dating and they can connect additional services. Good luck.
A big request, but could be seen when the message has been read! Just as delivered, just two gray checkboxes and all. And it is not clear anything. Too strange (to put it mildly), too severe restrictions on the publication of records in the tape. Even mega-cool social networks do not create such restrictions…What did the authors of this idea smoke? Correct work of the VIP status: invisible works once again, the messages I write just anyone.