Compatible Partners Dating App Review (for gay men)
Compatible Partners dating app is eHarmony’s sister app, but it’s designed for gay singles!
If you have ever heard of eHarmony (one of the most well-known dating platforms in the world), then you will immediately know how Compatible Partners dating app works because this dating app for gay singles was created by eHarmony for gay people looking forlove online. There fore, Compatible Partners and eHarmony have the same principles, matching system and communication processes. Having said that, thesetwo platforms are still a bit different – Compatible Partners dating app is refined so as to incorporate the unique featuresof gay dating needs, which means eHarmony has adjusted some elements in order to cater for the needs of gay guys! That being said, the most special feature on Compatible Partners is that this platforms is only for gay men who are looking for serious, long-term relationships. Casual hook-ups are not allowed on this app.
- Download Compatible Partners dating app on your phone first and then create a dating account later.
- Fill out the Relationship Questionnaire which will make the matchmaking system work for you. Compatible Partners dating app has an advanced matching algorithm that considers your match preferences and your personality profile.
- Upload pictures from your Facebook account or from your mobile phone.
- Receive daily compatible matches on the app.
- Find out why certain matches are compatible with you as well as based on what attributes you two are matched.
- Send smiles toyour matches to break the ice easily.
- Pre-written quick questions can be sent to your matches so that you will learn more about them!
- Basic plan:
- 1-month subscription: $59.95;
- 3-month subscription: $39.95 per month (billed in one instalment of $119.85 – you save 33% by choosing this option);
- 6-month subscription: $29.95 per month (billed in one instalment of $179.70 – you save 50% by choosing this option);
- 12-month subscription: $19.95 per month (billed in one instalment of $239.40 – you save 67% by choosing this option).
- Total Connect plan
- 3-month subscription: $44.95 per month (billed in one instalment of $134.85);
- 6-month subscription: $33.95 per month (billed in one instalment of $203.70 – you save 24% by choosing this option);
- 12-month subscription: $23.95 per month (billed in one instalment of $287.30 – you save 47% by choosing this option).
Please note that prices are subject to change without priornotice and we cannot guarantee that the prices will always stay the same. Therefore, you would be well-advised to read the pricing page of Compatible Partners dating app when you are ready to join this app.
- This is probably the only gay dating app for gay men who are looking for meaningful, long-term commitments only.
- Its matchmaking technology is very comprehensive and advanced, thanks to the contribution from eHarmony.
- It is supported by a very experienced IT team.
- It is more expensive than most other gay dating apps.
- You can’t really search for your matches by yourself on Compatible Partners dating app.
- Although thereis a high-quality matchmaking algorithm, it is totally copied from eHarmony which is for heterosexual relationships only.
“Compatible Partners dating app is the worst dating app ever! I’m very disappointed by how freaking useless itis.” (Tom, 27, Sydney)
“I still don’t understand why eHarmony is theowner of Compatible Partners – eHarmonyis a reputable dating platform; on the other hand, it also has this disgust in dating app called Compatible Partners – it simply doesn’t work!” (Mike, 32,Toronto)
“Though Compatible Partners dating app is maintained by an experienced IT team, it still has too many technical problems that don’t even allow me to use this app properly. This is just a waste of time.” (Angus, 29, New York City)
“I like Compatible Partners dating app because only on this app can I find a good guy who is looking for aserious relationship, which isn’t very common in today’s day and age because welive in a hook-up culture. Luckily, I joined Compatible Partners last year andmet my current partner this year on this app. We are still so in love and weplan to get married soon.” (Carlos, 33, San Francisco)
“You can use Compatible Partners dating app if you have the patience to fill out the questionnaire whichmay take a few hours to complete.” (Jade Seashell)
“This isn’t the best dating app for gay guys, but it’s indeed a platform for gay men looking for serious commitments rather than casual hook-ups.” (Curt Coch)
Compatible Partners dating app is a dating platform designed for gay men looking forlong-term relationships instead of meaningless hook-ups. However, it seems that many members on this app are desperately looking for security in life rather than knowing how to actually enjoy life. We do respect those who want long-term commitments, but starting from looking for a long-term relationship isn’t the best beginning because dating should never be exclusive – you have to “interview” different candidates before you can add them to your roster, and then you may want to promote one of them so that one guy becomes your long-term partner later.
“This isn’t the most ideal gay dating app that you can find, so perhaps it’s time to look for something that actually works for you as well as your gay friends.”
Just surprised about the bad comments, indeed it is an expensive app but it is very helpful to just try with people who also want a long term relationship. Used it few months ago and I’m still happy with the results <3 ! Don't give up!
I was very pleased after registering with Compatible Partners Dating App. Literally from the first day I was pleasantly surprised by a large number of successful men with whom it turned out to be easy to make acquaintances. A few days later I wrote a very interesting and wealthy man. A week later, we met and quickly imbued with mutual sympathy, which flowed into a relationship. And now we have been together for half a year. I’m extremely grateful to the app for my happiness. Thanks to the unique system of filtering the audience, you can be sure that you will find only real and interested in dating users. The use of modern technology allows us to introduce thousands of single men to those who deserve them.
One day my friend told me a story about how he found his boyfriend on a dating app. At first I was very surprised how you could start a romantic relationship on the Internet. And a few months later I remembered his story and decided to try it myself. I surfed the Internet in search of a decent resource and found interesting site Compatible Partners. As I didn’t have enough time to stay at home in the front of computer, I searched for the site in Google Play. Fortunately, this resource had special mobile applications for IOS and Android platforms. I downloaded the app, filled in the necessary information and started using it. After reviewing the profiles of hot gays, I realized that that was the app that I needed. I was surprised that most of the users were extremely handsome, and it was interesting for me to communicate with them. Moreover, it was not difficult to arrange a date, all the boys were very open and easy to contact.
By registering for Compatible Partners dating app for gays, my goal was to meet a hot and handsome guy who was ready for serious relationships. After I filled out the questionnaire and added a photo, I decided to specify the necessary parameters and started my search. I looked through the profiles of beautiful men and eventually decided to write one of them. For a long time I dreamed of finding a guy who could decorate my life and found him a month later. The realization that a decent and smart man is with me is the only thing what makes me happy now.
Unfortunately my experience is not so positive. I met a lot of different men online, but all of them were not interested in serious relationships, only in one-night sex, or something like that. Very often I got messages like: “Hard sex with BDSM and humiliation”, “I’m looking for sexy and hot young boy for periodic blowjobs. A part-time job for male students”, etc. After three weeks of using the app I deleted my profile. I don’t recommend this app, as there are a lot of insulting men who care only about sex.