Bumble: The world’s best casual dating app which features hot men
dating app review
Bumble is an incredibly high-quality casual dating app with millions of users all over the world. This app is linked to your Facebook profile, but it never posts anything on your Facebook timeline or page, so your privacy is protected very well.
* Swipe left to pass & swipe right to like someone.
* You can change your preference: You may want to find a date, meet new people for friendship or expand your network for work or business.
* When you have swiped left or right for a while, Bumble may ask you to change your preference from dating into meeting new friends for networking so that you can have a more enjoyable experience on this casual dating app.
* When you have mutual friends with someone on Bumble, this app tells you who are your shared friends on Facebook.
* If you and another member has similar interests (or have liked the same Facebook page), Bumble would let you know!
* Once you and another user have swiped right for each other’s profile, that’s a match. But only women can make the first move. If a woman contacts a man within 24 hours, it’s 100% free. After 24 hours when the match is made, you have to upgrade your membership to contact that member.
* Extremely hot men are on Bumble!
* Women always make the first move, so dating has become much easier & women have more power – that’s real gender equality because it also makes men’s life better in this regard.
* As long as the woman contacts the guy within 24 hours after a match is made, it’s absolutely free to communicate with each other!
* If you are a very busy person, probably you wouldn’t check Bumble every 24 hours because maybe you only have time to look at it twice a week.
* You still have to pay a membership fee if you want to see all the matches that were made more than 24 hours ago.
Men on Bumble are incredibly hot, hot, hot!
“I like Bumble because there are so many attractive men on it! I have recommended this casual dating app to all my single female friends!” (Jessica, Los Angeles)
“Men on Bumble are hot, hot, hot! Highly recommended!” (Rose, Melbourne)
“This casual dating app has a huge database and very active members. I really enjoy it because women always make the first move and contact me first! Life is so much easier now. My dating life is now looked after by Bumble 100%!” (Bill, Brisbane)
“I have recommended this app to some of our readers. Interestingly, the feedback shows that only handsome men get good results on this casual dating app. Maybe the competition is fierce?” (Curt Coch, Founder of iDateAdvice – the best dating advice website for curious daters)
“I don’t know how this app has attracted so many attractive men. I know these sexy men’s profiles are real because Bumble has a huge database and doesn’t need to create any fake profiles.” (Jade Seashell, relationship adviser and columnist)
Bumble is the world’s most popular dating app with a modern interface and a clean design. The yellow icon looks cute on your phone, too. You should totally download Bumble if you are a modern woman who wants to find a hot guy!
I’m really impressed with this casual dating app as thousands of hot and sexy men are registered here. I don’t know why they choose it, but still there is a great variety of interesting profiles. I’m sure that every woman can find the necessary candidate. To tell the truth, this app remind me Tinder, as you have to swipe left/right in order to like or dislike someone. But this is the only similar feature. In all other respects this dating app is much better. I really like that all the acquaintances can be made from a mobile phone, as the developers have released a separate application for Android and IOS devices. For the full use of the site you are invited to purchase Premium account.
I think that this app is just a fake one and all the registered men get salary over there in order to attract naïve women who are ready to pay money every 24 hours for communication with a guy, who probably is just a doll in the hands of site developers. It’s really disgusting that women have to make the first step and write to the guys. I think that this is stupid and shows how desperate the girl is. I don’t recommend this app, it’s much better to use free dating services which will also help you find love or friends.
The search for your soulmate must be done consciously with minimal losses for yourself. For this reason, I consider free dating portals absolutely useless, of course, if you are not going to just have fun online. Usually those apps that are completely free are not appreciated by users who have serious intentions and dream about real love and family. Such free platforms are full of scammers and frauds, moreover, there is no moderation at all, that’s why a lot of perverts write messages to decent women. This fact really annoys and kills the desire to search love online. I think that using Bumble: The World’s Best Casual Dating App is the perfect opportunity to find love for those women who dream about intelligent and reliable men. And it’s really easy to find necessary candidate online, if you really know what you want.
I disagree with you. Paid sites, including Bumble promise to find “handsome and reliable” man. But very often it turns out that in real life this is just a boring guy who lives with his parents or just a greedy man who cares only about himself and money. I think that you can really fall in love with an interesting person whom you like even with the help of free dating apps, all you need is make some efforts.
I created my profile at Bumble 2 years ago. I’m handsome young man who is not looking for money or sugar mommy, just want to meet interesting and smart women who are ready to spend unforgettable time with me. I must admit, that Bumble is the best option for this purpose: no spam, no advertising, and many nice people online.