Single Muslim dating app review (2019)
Single Muslim is an online dating app created for Muslim singles to meet each other on the Internet and fall in love. Because the hook-up culture doesn’t exist in the Muslim community, this app is for people to look for serious, long-term commitments only.
- Log in with your SingleMuslim.com account. That means you need to create a dating profile on SingleMuslim.com first (their website was created before this app).
- View Muslim singles’ dating profiles nearby.
- Add information to update your dating profile.
- Upload photos to enhance your profile.
- Photo gallery helps you to see who is online now.
- Send and receive text messages anywhere, any time.
- See who has viewed your dating profile.
- Search dating profiles with the help of extremely advanced search criteria, so you’ll find exactly what you are looking for on Single Muslim dating app.
- See detailed dating profiles in your local area.
- It’s for Muslim folks in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia and Arab.
- The latest technology of Single Muslim dating app is used to make sure your privacy is protected well.
- 1-month membership: £29.99;
- 6-month membership: £59.99;
- 12-month membership: £119.99.
- Prices are in British Pounds on iTunes. Prices may vary in other countries and can change without prior notice.
- Single Muslim dating app has more than two million members worldwide. Apparently, the database is huge – you are very likely to meet someone suitable fast and make the relationship last.
- Verified profiles = reliable community.
- You can remotely log out yourself on all other devices easily.
- Although this company has a successful Muslim dating website, Single Muslim dating app isn’t very well done, as evidenced by a large number of negative reviews on iTunes App Store.
- It is reported that this app is actually a fraud because if a guy creates a dating profile on this app without uploading a photo, he will still receive a lot of messages from women. How realistic is that? Not very realistic at all! So, basically, you are paying a membership fee to read fake messages anyway. If that’s the case, please be aware.
“This is the most polarizing dating app I’ve ever seen on iTunes. About 50% of its reviews are positive & 50% of all reviews are negative. This is very uncommon, so I’m wondering who wrote those positive reviews. A possibility is that Single Muslim dating app wrote those positive reviews by themselves and most negative reviews are written by their competitors.” (Tania, 26, London)
“Single Muslim dating app is too expensive. It’s much more expensive than other similar dating apps and is definitely a rip-off compared with mainstream dating apps and websites. I wouldn’t recommend this app because it’s not only too expensive, but also terrible – it just doesn’t work at all.” (Muhammad, 32, Birmingham)
“Single Muslim dating app is such a joke. It’s actually a fraud. Don’t download this misleading app which poses as a dating app for Muslim folks but is literally a con artist.” (Amir, 25, Toronto)
“I don’t know why this app has more than two million members all over the world, because it doesn’t seem to be very popular anywhere. Perhaps they never delete their previous members’ dating profiles and everyone’s data is still saved in the database.” (Jade Seashell)
“Single Muslim dating app isn’t the best dating platform form Muslim singles at all. There are several much better dating products for Muslim folks to do online dating and find dates. I wouldn’t recommend Single Muslim because I haven’t heard anything positive about this app yet.” (Curt Coch)
We are not sure why iTunes keeps Single Muslim dating app on App Store – it has too many negative reviews to stay on iTunes. It seems that most app developers prefer iTunes App Store because the quality of users on iTunes is much higher than that on Android. Indeed, people who use Android phones tend to spend less money on their phones and apps. That’s why most app developers don’t enjoy launching products on Google Play Store and want to explore iTunes App Store first. Having said that, iTunes must work harder to monitor every app on App Store so that iPhone users can have a better experience here. An app like Single Muslim is probably legitimate, but it requires more positive reviews to prove why this app should exist.
You can only send, read and reply to text messages from other users when you become a premium member. Free members can’t access messages at all, so it’s a useless app if you choose to be a free member only. Single Muslim dating app keeps your messages for 30 days maximum. After one month, your old messages will be deleted so that the storage can be freed for future messages. Also, premium members can get priority customer support from Single Muslim team.