Raya dating app review (date rich and marry well)
Raya dating app is the Tinder for the rich
If you are complaining about the low-quality dates from Tinder, then you are reading the right content right now – we are going to show you a high-end dating app: Raya.
- A private, membership-based app for dating, networking or finding new friends.
- You can also meet people to collaborate on work related projects.
- You must log in with your Instagram account.
- You don’t have to have a huge Instagram following in order to become a member on this app.
- You probably need to know someone who is already on this elite dating app in order to become a member.
- It’s free to download. You can purchase a membership once you’ve joined this app.
- Instead of showing profile photos, you show a profile video with a soundtrack.
- 1-month subscription: US$7.99;
- 3-month subscription: US$23.99;
- 6-month subscription: US$29.99.
- Many celebrities are on Raya. You will meet the most famous, attractive people in the world. According to a fashion magazine, Teri Hatcher is also on Raya.
- Scammers are definitely absent on Raya because every member is there by invitation only.
- Extremely upscale dating app.
- It’s very affordable (much cheaper than sugar daddy dating apps)!
- You may not be able to join Raya because the admittance algorithm is a mystery.
- If you live in a small town, there aren’t enough Raya members for you because in your local area there aren’t enough celebrities.
- Raya has many hot members, so if you look average, it’s hard for you to find a partner on this dating app – dating out of your league is difficult. Even if you can date out of your league, the person you are dating will probably cheat on you anyway. Therefore, it’s better to date someone who is slightly out of your league (not completely out of your league).
“I joined Raya in 2017 and absolutely love it! I use Raya to meet people romantically and socially. My boyfriend and I met each other on Raya in January 2018.” (Anita, social media influencer, New York City)
“I dated a movie star from Raya. Although we are not together anymore, it’s totally worth it!” (Lisa, businesswoman, L.A.)
“I use Raya to meet people who can collaborate with me for work related projects. So far I’ve found five wonderful people who are happy to work with me. Fantastic!” (Sam, digital marketer, Chicago)
“Raya is a very special dating app. In fact, you don’t have to have a huge Instagram following in order to become a member on Raya. But nobody knows the selection criteria, which is not helpful.” （Jade Seashell)
“You don’t necessarily have to be famous in order to join Raya, but you probably must be rich or influencial in some ways because only powerful people can become their members.” (Curt Coch)
Raya has been featured in many fashion magazines and is considered ‘the invite-only dating app’ for creative people and celebrities. In other words, you should be in creative industries if you’d like to join Raya and use it effectively. Each application is reviewed by an anonymous global committee. If you are referred by someone who is already in the community, your application is more likely to be approved.
Better than Tinder Select.