The Inner Circle – fine dating app review (with real users’ comments)
The Inner Circle fine dating app review
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app for young professionals living in the same city to socialise with each other. This is a VIP only dating app.
• The Inner Circle dating app operates on an invitation-only structure. You have to be invited in order to join this app. This is a great way to make sure that users are legitimate members.
• The interface is very similar to Facebook’s interface, so it’s very user-friendly.
• Browse photos and send likes.
• Build profiles to attract other singles.
• Interact with other members and chat online.
• Use social network analysis to make connections.
• Post your plans to go out on your timeline.
• Organise meet-ups.
• A member can invite 5 friends who will be screened before approval.
• Although it’s an app on iOS and Android, you can also use its website version.
$5 per week
• Every user has to be invited in order to join The Inner Circle dating app, so the quality of its members is extremely high (social proof + screening).
• It has received six major awards and nominations since its inception: Newcomer Website of the Year (UK), Best London Dating Event, Best Dating Events Brand of 2015 (UK), Best Niche Dating Site 2016 (Europe), Online Dating Brand of the Year 2016 (UK) and Most Disruptive Innovator 2017. Clearly, The Inner Circle dating app is a well-respected dating product on the market.
• You not only join an online dating app, but also can join their live events if you want to. That’s a perfect way to meet people online and offline.
• In 2018, The Inner Circle dating app has about 1 million members and nearly half a million applicants on the waiting list. Apparently, the huge database indicates a high possibility for you to find a good match here. You need to meet enough people and filter them before you know who is the best one for you.
• Its design is similar to that of Facebook, so anyone can use it easily without an issue – even your grandma is also on Facebook.
• The Inner Circle dating app is very popular in European cities such as Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London and Barcelona. It’s not very popular in North America and Oceania. Hence, if you are from the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, perhaps this fine dating app isn’t the right app for you. Thus, you may want to use other more mainstream apps such as Tinder and Bumble instead.
• It’s actually quite expensive – you have to pay $5 per week in order to access all the features of this app. That’s about $20 per month.
“I joined The Inner Circle dating app in 2014 and met the love of my life within 2 months. We chatted online and then met each other in person when both of us attended a live event organised by this app. It was definitely love at first sight with a prior understanding of each other because we talked a lot on the internet before the event. I think this is a great way to meet people via both URL and IRL.” (Naomi, 35, London)
“My girlfriend and I met each other through The Inner Circle dating app which is a fantastic platform to meet singles looking for love. At the beginning, I only wanted to meet more people and expand my network because I moved to Paris from Australia and would like to know more local people in Paris. Then I met Celine who became my girlfriend. Our relationship is going really well, so I’m very grateful for this phenomenal app.” (Timothy, 34, Paris)
“Excellent app brings excellent results. I’ve met many high-value women via The Inner Circle dating app. They are so intelligent, well-educated and sophisticated. I dated a few of them. Now I’m not in a relationship yet, but I quite enjoy the dating experiences offered by this app. Currently, I’m seeing an elegant and fine lady who looks like Audrey Hepburn.” (Kyle, 29, Milan)
“The Inner Circle dating app is a sensational, professional and phenomenal online dating product. We have seen a lot of dating products on the market and this is probably one of the best.” (Curt Coch)
“A seriously perfect dating app if you live in Europe.” (Jade Seashell)
The Inner Circle is a fine dating app which only accepts new members who are invited by existing members. Because of its strict screening process, the quality of its users is very high. All of its members are young professionals such as lawyers, doctors, engineers and teachers. As a result, if you identify yourself as a well-educated young professional with a good career, you should probably join this app to look for the love of your life online and offline (this app does organise offline events).
The Inner Circle fine dating app is the single most important dating platform in major cities in Europe.