Seeking Arrangement – The real King of all sugar daddy dating apps
Seeking Arrangement is the real king of all sugar daddy apps
Seeking Arrangement is the real King of all sugar daddy dating websites and apps in the world because it has more than 10 million members worldwide. Statistics show that sometimes there are about 10,000 new members joining this community per day. It has over 8000 reviews on Android’s Google Playstore alone. Then you may wonder what the hell has happened to its app on Apple, right? Another post on our website has explained this in detail.
- Every sugar daddy can list their dating budget for the arrangement.
- Every sugar baby can list their financial expectations from the arrangement.
- University students can use their university email addresses to create a dating profile for free – As long as the email address includes “.edu” in it, this dating profile is not only free in the database, but also automatically upgrades to a premium account for free. (UK universities probably don’t have “.edu” in their email addresses, so students in those universities have to contact Seeking Arrangement and clarify this.)
- Every sugar baby can create a wishlist to indicate what gifts they would like to receive.
- Private photo album: You can upload a private photo album and only certain users that you have nominated can view these photos.
- Profile picture: If you decide to upload a profile picture, you must make sure the photo is yours. You can choose to wear a mask in the profile photo, but you can’t upload someone else’s photo (You can’t use someone else’s photo on the Internet as your profile photo – If you do that, your account won’t be active on Seeking Arrangement).
- Every sugar daddy can list their net worth and occupation in their profile.
- A massive database guarantees a high success rate. No matter which city you live in, you will find sugar daddies or sugar babies on Seeking Arrangement. This service is enjoyed by members in nearly 200 countries.
- Seeking Arrangement doesn’t allow prostitution, so prostitutes can’t join this community. Every profile is manually verified by Seeking Arrangement’s staff members.
- Seeking Arrangement has a successful YouTube channel and a forum which includes blog articles about sugar dating advice, money, news, fashion, and so on (www.letstalksugar.com). Since 2017, Let’s Talk Sugar‘s leading columnist is Jade Seashell, a professional dating advisor and published author.
- Seeking Arrangement’s philosophy is building genuine relationships that are mutually beneficial. That means an arrangement is a real connection between a sugar daddy and a sugar baby. Meanwhile, it is best characterised by honesty and respect.
- Seeking Arrangement also has a successful podcast as well as two sister websites:What’s Your Price & Miss Travel. What’s Your Price is for women to date rich men while getting paid, i.e. a female member can post a quote for a date, and if a male member is happy with that, that’s a match. Miss Travel is for rich men to travel with hot women and give hot women financial bonus at the same time. Members love these websites for the honesty and mutual benefits.
- Because Seeking Arrangement is so successful, this app had more users than WeChat in China. Therefore, Apple has removed this app (and all sugar daddy dating apps) & iPhone can’t access Seeking Arrangement app anymore. But you can still use this app on Android.
“I’ve tried other sugar daddy dating apps before, but only Seeking Arrangement brings me real results. The quality of women on this app is outstanding. They are very intelligent, well-educated and capable ladies. Now you may wonder why so many smart women would use an app like this, right? Well, I would say they are switched-on women!” (Alex, New York City, the Unitd States)
“I live in a small town in Australia and it’s very dificult to find a local sugar daddy via freestyle or on other sugar daddy apps. Seeking Arrangement is the only sugar daddy dating app that has many real sugar daddies. Even though I have confirmed that I only want platonic arrangements in my profile, there are still sugar daddies who are looking for the same thing on Seeking Arrangement, so they contact me quite often. I highy recommend this apps to anyone who is looking for platonic arrangements because that’s absolutely possible on Seeking Arrangement.” (Betty, Cairns, Queensland, Australia)
“People often ask me why Seeking Arrangement isn’t listed as the No. 1 sugar daddy dating app/site on so many review websites on the Internet. In fact, every review website except www.datingappsadvice.com is an affiliate, which means they show you a list of top sugar daddy dating sites/apps so you would click on their affiliate links and they will get paid. What’s happening is quite simple: Seeking Arrangement doesn’t pay their affiliate marketers a high commission because Seeking Arrangement doesn’t need to do that. Therefore, that means the higher a sugar daddy dating app/site ranks on a review website, the higher commission that sugar daddy dating site/app has to pay this review website. When Seeking Arrangement asked me to write articles for Let’s Talk Sugar, I was quite hesitant at the beginning. But when I looked at their philosophy which promotes genuine and respectful connections and relationships, I agreed to be their columnist because I like the honesty of what they do.” (Jade Seashell)
“If you only want to use one sugar daddy app, Seeking Arrangement is the only app you need.” (Curt Coch)
Seeking Arrangement is the world’s largest sugar daddy dating community. It is designed for ambitous and attractive women to meet rich and successful men. It has been featured on mainstream media and dating books for multiple times since 2006. Obviously, it is a high-quality sugar dating service.
Seeking Arrangement organises annual sugar babies’ summit in big cities and its online summit is also available. Every year, Seeking Arrangement hosts many sugar daddies’ parties in New York, L.A. Las Vegas, and so on.