Lumen senior dating app review
Lumen senior dating app
Lumen is a newly developed senior dating app created by Andrey Andreev, the developer of Bumble and Badoo. Obviously, senior singles are underserved when it comes to dating apps, because most dating apps are designed for younger people & senior singles only use senior dating websites on a desktop.
There are over 80 million senior singles in North America and Europe. But there aren’t enough senior dating apps for them.
- Easily swipe left to pass and swipe right to like someone.
- If both members swiped right to each other’s profile, that’s a match & they can start a conversation online.
- Big images on the screen.
- Detailed bios.
- Every member must upload a selfie which is a part of the verification process (Artificial Intelligence is used to verify dating profiles).
- Every member must upload at least three photos on their profile.
- Absence of bells and whistles.
- Free to download and join.
- $3.99 per item after becoming a member.
- You can discover like-minded senior singles based on common interests.
- Every member must prove their identity.
- Younger people aren’t allowed to join this app, so you will meet people who are in the same age group like you.
- You can see every member’s location on their profile.
- It’s a relatively new dating app, so there aren’t many people on it yet. That means if you live in a small city, you probably won’t find anyone suitable in your local area on Lumen.
- Yes, its members are 100% verified. But we don’t know how exactly they verify their members & this action alone already tells you how unreliable online dating is. Having said that, offline dating is getting harder and harder these days because everyone is looking at their phones instead of you! Therefore, many people claim that online dating is the only way to meet people in today’s day and age. Yes, the dating scene has changed.
“I joined Lumen last week & I quite like it because the male members on Lumen are very good. Unlike many men in their 50s and 60s who only want to date women under 35, men on Lumen are genuinely interested in dating me. Now I’m seeing a 51-year-old guy who makes me feel like 25 again.” (Amanda, 51, NYC)
“This is so much better than Tinder! I met a few men on Tinder and absolutely hated that experience. I really appreciate the fact that everyone on Lumen is a verified member.” (Eva, 52, L.A.)
“I still don’t know why I can’t search by postcode. It’s not very convenient.” (John, 55, Sydney)
“At last, my kids are university students now and I can start to live my life on my terms! I got a divorce 9 years ago and haven’t dated anyone since 2009. Now I can take care of myself and share the beauty of my life with someone else. I am very happy with what I see on Lumen so far.” (Michelle, 50, Chicago)
“Lumen is also known as Tinder For Seniors & is created by an experienced team who has substantial experience in the online dating industry. They understand the biggest concern regarding online dating – you don’t know who you are talking to. Therefore, everyone who wants to join Lumen must verify their photo and profile. This is probably the only dating app that requires every member to become a verified member.” (Jade Seashell)
“Founders of Lumen genuinely care about senior singles and understand the needs of seniors looking for love. That’s why they do a lot of marketing offline in order to actually listen to their users. Unlike other dating apps that send out spam emails and run banner ads, Lumen build real relationships with their members.” (Curt Coch)
Lumen is the most reliable senior dating platform on the market because this senior dating app verifies all of their users. In general, it is a decent dating app for seniors. However, as it is a new app, you may not be able to meet a lot of people on Lumen yet. But the founder of Lumen says it will become the biggest senior dating platform in the world soon.