Dating.com dating app review (global dates)
Dating.com dating app is a global dating platform for singles around the world to meet each other online and find dates instantly. No matter you are from Europe, America, Australia or Asia, you will meet cool people here.
- Chat with local matches and global matches. Your matches aren’t limited to your local area. You can meet new friends from another country on com dating app.
- You can find your ideal match within 2 clicks. Very simple.
- You can get introduced to other users according to your dating preferences, so this service is personalized.
- Search active members online and see who’s hot & who’s not.
- Dating.com dating app verifies every dating profile, so they work 24/7.
- Instant Conversations and Offline Messages allow you to talk in real-time and keep in touch any time.
- Your personal information is safe with full protection on this app.
- You will only meet people above 18 years of age here.
- Credit Pack 10: US$10.99
- Membership subscription: $9.99
- Credit Pack 40: US$37.99
- Credit Pack 80: US$69.99
- Silver Membership subscription: US$10.99
- Gold Membership subscription: US$37.99
- Platinum Membership subscription: US$69.99
- Please note that prices are subject to change.
- Its customer support team work 24/7. You can contact them any time – Phone number: 1 (888) 980-9770.
- Its user experience is super smooth and positive.
- Dynamic features make this app full of fun, energy and life.
- There are users from all over the world, including South America and Africa.
- Its design and interface are modern, chic and user-friendly.
- You can search for users according to a much broader list of standards, e.g. country, personal interests, eye color, body type, etc. You will find exactly what you are looking for on com dating app.
- This app is run by a respectable company which has experiences in this industry for more than 25 years, so they know what they are doing.
- This app has many fake profiles, so if you notice a fake dating profile, you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If this company has over 25 years in the industry, does that mean they started this online dating business in 1994? That’s a bit hard to believe.
- Many people have reported com dating app to Apple because they can’t even delete their dating profiles/accounts.
- If you receive messages from members who say things like “You are my world” and “I love you” without even saying “Hi”, what does that mean? Perhaps you shouldn’t disclose your credit card numbers to this app.
“Dating.com dating app looks like a legitimate dating product, but I’ve had negative experience on this app. I don’t think they have any real users online. All profiles that I’ve looked at are fake robots. They just automatically send me messages in order to charge my membership fees. I really dislike it. I think everyone should stay away from this horrible app.” (Justine B., 24, Perth)
“Usually, women’s profiles on dating apps are fake because almost every dating website or app has more men than women. However, on Dating.com dating app, even men’s dating profiles are fake. Unbelievable! Clearly, they don’t have any real users at all. I don’t know how I got myself into this.” (Shelly Y., 31, Canberra)
“Ah. I really miss the good old days when people are busy chatting on Eyeball chat, ICQ and Yahoo messenger. Those online chatrooms and messengers were so good because they had real users. However, due to the invention of smartphones, countless money-hungry companies have developed dating apps in order to make more profits. That’s why some of these dating apps don’t even have real members. I am not a fan of Dating.com dating app.” (Don L., New York City)
“Dating.com dating app used to have many positive reviews on iTunes, but recently it has started to get more and more negative reviews on App Store. Perhaps something went wrong.” (Jade Seashell)
“Although this app is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, it’s not the most cutting-edge or advanced international dating app on the market. After its recent upgrade, its user experience has become worse.” (Curt Coch)
“Who needs Dating.com dating app when there is something like Brilic?” (Diana A. Williams)
Dating.com dating app has thousands of reviews on Apple’s App Store, but a growing number of negative reviews have arisen recently, especially after its recent upgrade. Maybe a large number of robots and fake profiles have joined this app to scam people. Therefore, if you are looking for international dates or friends, this is clearly not an ideal option. There are many good international dating apps on the market, so you may want to do some research and make a sensible decision.
In 1950, we were dating our neighbors because we didn’t have access to people who were far away from us. In 2004, we were dating people in other cities or other countries because of the Internet. That was the prime time for international dating which turns out to be a fad. In 2019, we are dating our neighbors again because most popular dating apps use GPS to introduce people nearby to each other. What a beautiful circle.