Hornet gay dating app review
Hornet gay dating app review
Hornet is a popular gay social network (gay dating app) which is also known as the third biggest gay dating community in the world with approximately 60,000 new members per month. Since its inception in 2011, Hornet has become one of the best gay dating apps on the market.
- Follow other members: When you notice a hot man on this app, you can follow his profile, so that you can see what he posts daily.
- Communities: You can join a wide range of communities on this app, e.g. #daddies, #foodies, #writers, #travellers, #geeks, #jocks, #gaymers and #twinks.
- Move your virtual location: You can change your location to see more hot guys. This is handy when you are travelling.
- Multiple pictures: Hornet allows every member to upload multiple photos for each profile.
- Sharing is caring: You can forward a member’s profile to your friends and family who may be interested.
- Explore: You can explore hot gay men’s profiles before you visit a new city.
- Free push notification: When someone sends you a message, you’ll receive the notification for free.
- Notes: You can write down interesting facts about a man so that it’s easier for you to recall his name later.
- Filter: You can search for suitable guys more effectively.
- LGBT newsroom: This is the biggest LGBT newsroom on the planet.
- KYS: Know Your Status – you can share your HIV status if you like.
Video Review of Hornet gay app
- Hornet premium: $9.99
- 3 months: $21.99
- 1 year: $39.99
- 7-day pass: $4.99
You can even find gay sugar daddies on Hornet!
- You can see gay men anywhere in the world without being there yourself.
- It incorporates social media features such as “follow”.
- It is the most vibrant gay community in the world with editors and team members reporting from around the world.
- Hornet offers very flexible payment options (the lowest fee is $7.99 each month).
- This is the gay dating app which offers the most free features. You can do a lot without a premium membership.
- It used to be even better. Recently there seems to be some bots.
- Its censorship system is sometimes too strict because some gay men without nude pictures have been banned from this app.
- For some reason, its reviews on App Store are polarising five-star reviews and one-star reviews.
“I used to like Hornet, but now there are many other gay dating apps that are doing even better.” (Joe, Boston)
“I met 22 gay guys in one night on Hornet. This app is seriously perfect!” (Gary, Seattle)
“A decent gay dating app. Hornet has many social media features such as hashtag and follow. It’s more like a social network community.” (Jade Seashell)
“Hornet is not just a gay dating app. It’s also a culture with its own characteristics.” (Curt Coch)
If you are fascinated by the beauty of River Phoenix in My Own Private Idaho, you’ll be glad to know that Hornet is the right app which can introduce pretty boys like River Phoenix to you instantly because there are so many gorgeous guys on this app. No matter you are looking for a genuine connection, or you are looking for a one-night-stand, you can find what you want on Hornet. Better still, if you are looking for a gay sugar daddy, Hornet also has that category to offer you. Simply search #daddies, and you will see that community.