Spotafriend – Teen meeting app review
Spotafriend - Meet Teens App Review
As a leading teen social app online, Spotafriend has been on the market for quite a while. Is it really as good as it claims to be? Let’s find it out.
- Swipe left to pass and swipe right to show interest. When two members have swiped right to each other, they become friends instantly.
- Private chat: After finding a match, you can begin to chat immediately.
- GPS technology: It’s a location-based app which only introduces people nearby to you.
- It’s free to download and use.
- Ultimate Access for 1 Week: $2.99
- Ultimate Access for 1 Month: $7.99
- Ultimate Access for 3 Months: $16.99
- Ultimate Access for 6 Months: $24.99
- Friends in your proximity: You will only meet new friends near you.
- No pressure: This is not a dating app. It’s just a social app for you to meet new friends, so there is no pressure on you!
- Private chat: Instant messages at your fingertips with your new matches.
- This is the only social app which allows people under 18 years old to use.
- A big database means you’ll meet more new friends.
- You have to buy ultimate access if you want an ad-free experience on this app.
- Unlocking swipe history and unlimited boomerang are not free.
- Sometimes this app freezes on your phone.
- This app can be slow at times.
- You may lose your chat history because this app doesn’t save everything.
Swiping your way to mates not dates. — Daily Telegraph
“I’m only 14 years old and I love Spotafriend! I’ve met so many close friends through this app. Very cool! I have recommended this social app to all my friends at school, and they love it, too.” (Blake, NYC)
“This is the only social app that allows real teenagers like us to download. I’m 13 years old and my sister is 15. We are both on this app to meet new friends. So far, we like it.” (John, L.A.)
“Tim and I met each other on Spotafriend in April, 2015. Initially, we were just friends. Then we started a relationship in December 2017. I think our journey is the best.” (Jennifer, Portland)
“A high-quality app for teenagers to meet new friends nearby. Most social apps are actually dating apps, but Spotafriend is really about finding new friends rather than dates. So people are more relaxed on this app.” (Curt Coch)
“I highly recommend Spotafriend to high school students who are looking for new friends instead of dates. Starting from friendships is always a more healthy way to build relationships gradually.” (Jade Seashell)
Although priority listings in your area, Ultimate Badge on profile and changing old swipes aren’t free features, Spotafriend is still a very good social app for teengers to use for free. Every month, there are new updates available, so users can always enjoy the best and most advanced interface which is simply streamlined. Spotafriend has been featured in mainstream media extensively because this is the only social app which allows people under 18 years of age to download and use and it is best characterised by looking friendships rather than love, which is a unique selling point in the overcrowded online dating industry.