SCRUFF – gay chat, dating and social app review
Scruff gay dating app review
Scruff is one of the most popular gay chat and dating app on the market. Research shows that there are more gay men than lesbian women who are looking for love online. Small wonder there are more gay members on any dating sites and mobile apps!
- Album sharing: Upload your best photos and share your sexiness with the gay dating community online. You can set up private photo and video albums and only people nominated by you can access your private photos and videos. This is the sexiest feature ever!
- Power search and filters: You can find cute gay friends nearby or any location in the world.
- Sending a Woof: You can easily break the ice and flirt with a gay guy on the app.
- View who is interested in you: You can quickly check who showed interest in you and who has Woof’d at you.
- Powerful messaging system: You will never lose your chat history, videos or photos, because everything sync on all your devices.
- Frequent phrases: Scruff automatically identifies the phrases that you use frequently, so it’s much easier to type on this app.
- Smart match: The more you swipe, the smarter the app becomes. You will find exactly what you are looking for here.
- Scruff match: This app shows you a list of gay guys every day. Scruff uses AI to learn and show you men you are interested in.
- Scruff events: This app organises gay events. You can see who is attending the event before you go there.
- Gay travel: You can chat with gay men in the city that you are going to visit. You literally become their friends before you even arrive.
- Scruff ambassador: You can volunteer to help Scruff men visiting your city.
- Scruff has more than 10,000 positive reviews on Apple store.
- Scruff has the best technology in the industry because it utilizes artificial intelligence on the app.
- Scruff has more face-to-face interactions because there are many events powered by Scruff.
- Scruff supports video communication online.
- Scruff saves all members’ communication on cloud, so it’s never lost.
- You can meet gay, bisexual, transgender and queer men – all types!
- Free members see a lot of pop-up ads and lots of banner ads. But Scruff Pro members can eliminate these annoying pop-up ads that occupy the entire screen.
- Its subscription options are a bit vague.
This app doesn’t crash!
“I have been using Scruff since 2010. During the previous eight years, I’ve met all my partners via this app. This gay dating app has improved a lot over the years because now its interface looks very trendy and chic. I highly recommend this gay app to all my gay and bisexual friends who want to find something cool and someone hot.” (Christopher, Miami)
“Initially, I joined Grindr in 2009, but since 2011, I’ve discovered Scruff which has better technology that meets my needs. This is the smartest gay dating app on the planet because its AI learns what I am looking for! That’s why finding dates is extremely easy and efficient on Scruff.” (Jack, L. A.)
“All my private coaching clients who are gay and bisexual have tried Scruff because it’s their favourite gay dating app on the market – its artificial intelligence is so smart. The more you use Scruff, the smarter this app gets. So it only recommends guys that you actually like to you each day.” (Jade Seashell)
“Amongst our gay clientele, most of them prefer Scruff these days due to its advanced and cutting-edge technology. Hence, we recommend Scruff to anyone who wants to try gay dating online.” (Curt Coch)
Scruff Pro is its membership subscription. It is available for purchase at US$14.99 each month (or less, depending on renewal frequency and region).
This subscription is valid for 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, or one year, depending on the membership type chosen. SCRUFF Pro: $14.99
SCRUFF Pro: $12.99
SCRUFF Pro: $8.99
Messaging Pro: $4.99
Browsing Pro: $3.99
Scruff is a decent gay dating and social app which offers good value for its members. It supports many different languages and can be downloaded in every country in the world. A member’s subscription automatically renews unless the member turns it off manually. Therefore, a wise gay dater always has a budget and watches his money.
This is my main dating site, I have already refused others. At SCRUFF there is a paid subscription, and this is the best protection against inadequate. Men who write to me are interested in finding a life partner, dating lovers for one night sit on other sites that are more accessible. Therefore, communication does not bring negativity, but only pleasure. It’s so easy to find an interesting partner online and go to date, and if it doesn’t work out, then the parting took place without aggression, like in decent people. I’ve made correspondence with several men; they are all interesting personalities with whom it is pleasant to communicate. I recommend this decent dating site with great users.
I don’t like the fact that the app is positioning itself as free, but all the normal features are available only to premium accounts. You have to pay $14.99 per month. The money is small, and the fee scares different scammers, bots and other unpleasant personalities, but it would be better to warn about the need for a paid subscription in advance. Despite the paid services, I like this app. There are a lot of questionnaires online, men write constantly, it’s possible to communicate with many of them simultaneously, arrange meetings, etc. I haven’t yet found a soul mate, but I spend a good time online.
I completely agree with you. Only registration is free, for all other useful options, you have to pay. Moreover, I don’t like that you have to pay every month. And the fee doesn’t change whether you sit on the site around the clock or enter once a week. On the one hand, this is good, some kind of insurance against spammers rolls and maniacs. On the other hand, demanding money for any step resembles extortion. But this whole farce is compensated by the fact that it’s possible to meet a few really interesting people, with whom you can build serious relationships.
I have been using SCRUFF gay dating app about 2 months and I have met different people online and I have noticed some disadvantages. Firstly, they claim that this app is free, but in fact you need to buy subscription in order to use the app properly. There is no particular dissatisfaction with this, I expected this. Secondly, you can meet anyone here. I’ve chatted with bots, fakes, those who simply offered to pay me for sex and so on. But there are normal men too, but you need to communicate at least 2 weeks, and then you can go on a date in a crowded place.