Tourbar: A travel dating app that has more than 1 million users
Travel dating app review
Tourbar is a travel dating app which is famous for its various features. It makes travel fun and stimulating. And it also makes dating relaxing and enjoyable. If you are looking for a travel buddy who can also hook up with you, you may consider downloading this travel dating app! More than one million people who are into travel and dating have already downloaded this app and they enjoy it.
- It’s available on Android, iPhone and iPad.
- Look for tourists around you to start a new journey together.
- Meet locals for casual flings and hook-ups (and they can also show you all the tourist attractions around the city).
- Meet foreigners who are traveling in your country and hook up with them as well.
- Chat with other members online.
- Look for people around you, overseas or find tourists in your local area.
- 1-month subscription: USD$29.99
- 3-month subscription: USD$59.99
- 6-month subscription: USD$89.99
(In-app gift: USD$2.99)
- It’s very easy to use.
- All members’ profiles are checked by Tourbar.
- There is actually a Tourbar website as well (if you want to use a PC rather than a smart phone to access this travel dating service, you can do that, too).
- The price is slightly high.
- A member has to figure out what another member is looking for (e.g. a long-term relationship or a casual fling). Confusion can be created if this is not clarified at the very beginning.
Overall, it’s a decent dating app for tourists and those who are interested in dating tourists.
“I always go to big cities, so it’s easy to find local hot girls on Tourbar. So far, my favorite city is New York, the big apple, where I can meet so many attractive girls who are happy to show me around and hook up with me as well. Fantastic experience!” (Curtis, Chicago)
“Tourbar used to be a very cool travel dating app, but recently, it’s become average because there are so many other options out there now.” (Katie, Seattle)
“I like Tourbar because it’s very user-friendly and I always meet the hottest guys in town!” (Alexandra, Boston)
“Tourbar is okay if you are looking for casual relationships in a new city. I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone looking for a serious long-term relationship.” (Jade Seashell, relationship advisor and columnist)
“We have recommended Tourbar on our website and our readers have enjoyed it. We’ve even received some emails about their travel dating stories!” (Curt Coch, Founder of iDateAdvice – the top dating advice platform on the Internet)
As a travel dating app, Tourbar has advantages and disadvantages. It depends on what you are looking for. There are many more users who are looking for casual hook-ups rather than serious, long-term relationships on Tourbar. Therefore, maybe it is not the right dating app for those who are looking for long-term commitments. But it’s definitely the right travel dating app for those who love traveling and meeting new people to hook up and have fun. Overall, it’s a decent dating app for tourists and those who are interested in dating tourists!