Tagged – Chill, Chat & Go Live! dating app review
Tagged dating app review
Tagged dating app was launched in 2010 in the United States and now it’s become a global trend – over 300 million users have joined Tagged worldwide.
- Watch a live stream.
- Start your own live stream.
- Quickly connect with men and women near you.
- The advanced algorithm helps you to meet people who share the same interests with you.
- Chat with other singles online.
- Browse other members’ profiles.
- Swipe right if you like someone.
- If both of you swiped right to each other’s profile, that’s a match. Then you can start a conversation.
- You don’t have to be single on Tagged dating app. In fact, this app allows you to declare your relationship status directly so that others know what you are doing and looking for.
1-month VIP packages start at $9.99;
3-month VIP packages start at $20.99;
6-month VIP packages start at $29.99;
12-month VIP packages start at $47.99.
- Tagged dating app takes your privacy seriously. Your exact location and real name will never be shared with anyone without your consent.
- You can use this app on iPhone, iPad and and Android devices.
- You don’t have to be single and looking for love here. You can have other plans, and that’s okay. Tagged dating app won’t judge you.
- Its database is huge, so you can meet someone suitable quickly.
- Its features are quite generic. Nothing really unique can be found on Tagged dating app.
- Tagged dating app responds to VIP members’ complaints very slowly. Sometimes, it takes a very long time to hear from them. Now we can’t imagine how long it takes to handle free members’ complaints. Probably those complaints are just ignored?
“I liked the previous version of Tagged dating app more because the updated version is less stable. I sometimes get logged out automatically for no reason. I even thought maybe my profile has been blocked by the app!” (Grace, 21, Las Vegas)
“I’m in an open-relationship, so both my partner and I use Tagged to meet other people. It’s been great! We’ve met many open-minded people to join our sexy party on weekends. Having a threesome is our standard Friday night now.” (Celine, 29, San Francisco)
“Tagged dating app is the best thing I’ve ever found. Highly recommended!” (Nick, 31, NYC)
“Who needs Tinder when there is something like Tagged?!” (Don, 34, L.A.)
“Tagged dating app is a marvellous product on the market for people to meet each other. You don’t have to be single in order to join this app, but you do have to be open-minded.” (Curt Coch)
“Tagged’s algorithm is really powerful. It’s a great app.” (Jade Seashell)
Tagged dating app is where you can start your own live stream and show others who you really are & be accepted by who you are. Although it’s not the best dating app in the world, it has many advantages that many similar products don’t have. Therefore, many experts in the industry have recommended this app.
On Tagged, you keep it real. You don’t need to change your personality here. You are already LIT!