Skout dating app review (meet, chat, go live)
Skout (meet, chat, go live) dating app
Skout dating app is a flirting app for men and women to find dates. It’s actually one of the biggest dating apps with the longest history because it was founded in 2007 – more than one decade ago!
- Meet new people by preference.
- Meet singles by proximity.
- Chat with others online.
- Broadcast yourself to promote your dating profile.
- Watch other users’ streams.
- See who viewed your dating profile.
- Receive updates from members near you.
- Save your favourite members in a list.
- Browse dating profiles and photos.
- Promote your dating profile with advanced features.
- 500 points: $4.99
* 500 points: $4.99
* Premium subscription: $9.99
* 1,200 points: $9.99
* 3,000 points: $19.99
* 1,000 points: $7.99
* One-Month Skout premium membership: $9.99
* 2,500 points: $16.99
* 18,000 points: $99.99
* 8,000 points: $49.99
- You can choose to meet people nearby or around the world. For instance, if you decide to travel to a new city, you can search singles in that city before you arrive there.
- Skout dating app is free to download and join, but if you want to enjoy advanced features, you have to pay a membership fee.
- You can broadcast yourself live.
- You can find both casual hookups and serious relationships on Skout dating app.
- Your privacy is protected – your exact location and personal information will never be revealed without your consent. That means you decide if, how and when you want to connect with other users online.
Find dates to hook up or start a serious relationship – it’s up to you!
- At the beginning, Skout dating app was extremely good. But due to a growing number of competitors such as Tinder and Bumble, Skout has lost a big part of its market.
- There are many fake profiles on Skout these days, so you need to be more careful now.
- Skout dating app’s customer service team aren’t very effective or efficient.
“Skout dating app is a wonderful social networking app which helped me to meet and date multiple women. Now I’m in an open relationship with the woman of my dreams. Sometimes she drives me to another lady’s house at night and picks me up in the morning so that I can sleep with another woman. I’m super happy!” (Daniel, 28, Atlanta)
“Skout dating app has many open-minded members who are active users online. I really enjoy this online dating experience because the results don’t lie.” (Rhonda, 31, Portland)
“I like Skout because it’s the most useful dating app that I’ve ever tried! I can get laid very easily with the help of this app. No more dinner dates. No more worries. Just direct hook-ups. Simple, nice and easy.” (Anthony, 32, New York City)
“I am not impressed. There are too many scammers and fake profiles on Skout. I tried to contact their customer service team, but I never hear anything from them. I’m very disappointed and I wouldn’t recommend this dating app to anyone.” (Emma, 25, Sydney)
“Skout dating app has a long history and has been in this industry for more than one decade already. It should probably improve its service because there’s lots of competition out there nowadays.” (Curt Coch)
“Skout dating app is a mainstream dating app which encourages both casual hook-ups and serious commitments, so no matter what you are looking for, you will find something here. Actually, it’s much easier to start with a casual hook-up and then convert it into a serious commitment if you would like to play the field and still want to get married one day. However, it’s harder to start as a serious commitment and then change it from something casual to something serious.” (Jade Seashell)
Skout is a popular mainstream dating app which allows members to look for friends with benefits or long-term partners. In fact, if you are looking for a long-term partner, perhaps this isn’t the right app for you because there are many other dating apps which only encourage people to look for serious commitments. Yet if you don’t mind having some casual fun, Skout dating app is probably something that you might want to try.