Romeo Gay Dating App Review
Romeo - Gay Chat & Gay Dating app review
Romeo is an extremely popular gay dating app because of its huge European database. Every day, a growing number of European gay and bisexual men are joining Romeo, making this app the best gay dating app in Europe, particularly in Germany.
- Unrestricted list of men online;
- An intuitive, fresh and classic interface;
- A lot of photos and profiles’ statistics;
- Unlimited chat – free trial available;
- Powerful search options – free trial;
- View who recently logged in;
- View local guys near you;
- View new members nearby;
- Switch on or switch off your GPS location – you can hide your location if you like;
- Change your location any time, anywhere: This is the perfect function that you need when you are travelling – you can find dates in any city you visit;
- Push notifications – you’ll never miss a new message;
- Share your private photos for a limited period of time;
- This app has a website version which allows you to access the site on your computer.
- Free trial is available;
- Membership fee: $8.99
30-day subscription: $7.99
365-day subscription: $54.99.
- Gay, bisexual and transgender men are all able to join this app.
- This gay dating app has a very friendly atmosphere in the community.
- Its free trial period is long enough to find dates nearby.
- Its membership fee is reasonable and affordable.
- There are too many ads on this app, which makes the app quite slow at times, so it may cause some frustration if you aren’t patient.
- Some users are complaining about potential scammers on this app.
- It doesn’t have enough members in the United States which is the No. 1 gay dating market in the world. That means it needs to build a bigger database in North America if Romeo wants to be successful in America.
“I use this gay dating app when I travel to Europe. I like to have a sexual partner in each city that I frequently visit. So far, so good. I recommend this app to anyone who is an international traveller and wants to enjoy some gay fun along the way.” (Larry, New York)
“My brother recommended this app to me. I have been using it for about seven years now. In fact, I met my partner on Romeo. I think it’s a great app for casual flings and long-term relationships. You can find many possibilities here.” (Mike, Berlin)
“I always had a man crush on Leo DiCaprio when he was on Romeo and Juliet in 1996. So when I found this app, Romeo, I immediately downloaded it. I’m a bisexual guy, so I often use this app to find someone for a threesome at home with my wife. We absolutely love it!” (Stu, London)
Bisexual men use this app for threesome!
“Romeo is one of the best gay dating apps on the market. We recommended this app to our clients in 2010 when it was launched. Now it is still a good app for gay and bisexual men who are looking for love online.” (Curt Coch)
“Romeo has been around for nearly eight years now and it’s still the best gay dating app in Europe. I think if you live in the United States, you may want to use other gay dating apps which have more members in North America.” (Jade Seashell)
Romeo, the No. 1 gay dating app in Europe, is very popular, especially in Germany. It is highly recommended by its users and industry experts worldwide. Although it has many merits, there are a lot of similar gay dating apps out there which may help you find dates faster if you are from the United States.
Nice article. But I wonder why the USA should be the number one gay dating market in the world?
As of Population Wikipedia:
1.379.302.771 (China) density: 144 /km2
512,596,403 (EU) density: 117 / km2
325,719,178 (USA) density: 32.8 / km2
So the population of the USA compared to China or the EU is the smallest. Same the density. Only about 33 people on each square kilometer compared to 144 (China) and 117 (EU). Which means you need to search longer to find someone especially outside the big cities.
But of course Romeo should definitely do something about it’s presence in the USA since I also think it’s a nice app.
Thanks for the comment.
Most gay dating products’ language is English only, but most people in China and the EU aren’t that good at English. Hence, the US is the biggest gay dating market. Hopefully this makes sense.
Romeo is wonderful app without prejudices! I’m a native American, but now I have been living in Europe for 3 years. I got acquainted with my current husband using Romeo. We talked for a long time online, and one day he came to visit me, offered his hand and heart and took me to Prague. We are the happiest couple in the world, very grateful to this app.
This is extremely popular and reliable gay dating app. It is very easy to download and register. I like how it works. Focused on communication and convenience, it is also possible to organize different dated online, discussing the scenario with other users. Everyone can find a partner for friendship or relationships. The application is free, convenient for communication, for calls, for the exchange of information, including business information (if it is needed). They don’t charge money for communication… You can also get acquainted through this application with foreigners. And indeed, despite the rather impressive time of work, the site remains afloat and is replenished with all new profiles.
Glad that you like it.
This is disgusting application! Almost any your action demands the purchase of a premium account… And there is no guarantee that you are communicating with real people! If you want to chat for your own money with bots, this app is right for you. It’s high time to understand that all these fashionable dating apps are nonsense! It’s much better to communicate offline with real people! Moreover, when deleting a page, it turned out that deleting photos from galleries is impossible. I use Romeo at Android platform, and I cannot say that it works perfectly, there are a lot of bugs that negatively influence on the work of the application. I don’t recommend using it. Do not look for a life partner abroad, probably your love is close to you!
I met my ex-boyfriend Max over here. He made a first step and it is always pleasant when someone is interested in you. After it became clear that everything is serious with us, I deleted the questionnaire, since it can be done without problems (in the settings I just clicked the “Delete profile” button). I use IOS! I do not think that the application is another scam. I offer you to take a closer look at it and try one more time! I wish you all the best and hope that you’ll find your love!