Gaydar dating app review (gay dating)
Gaydar dating app was launched last year. Having said that, now it has already attracted millions of members around the world. On Google Play Store alone, there are already more than 11,000 reviews so far. Clearly, it is the world’s leading gay dating app, thanks to its original founders who founded the Gaydar dating site over ten years ago. Sadly, its original founders have both passed away: GaryFrisch died unexpected due to mis adventure at his home in London in 2007 and Henry Badenhorst committed suicide in South Africa in 2017. Actually, these two lovely men were partnersin life and in business. Although their personal relationship ended in 2006,their business partnership was maintained until Gary’s death in 2007. As amatter of fact, Henry sold this business to Charlie Parsons (the creator of Channel 4’s Big Breakfast) who is the current owner of Gaydar dating app.
- Search for other hot men according to location (anywhere you want) as well as lifestyle preferences.
- Send messages toother sexy men instantly.
- Unlimited chat: You can send an unlimited number of messages.
- Nearby men: View who is online near you now.
- Swipe left orright to move from profile to profile.
- Swipe up or downto see if a dating profile has more than one photo.
- You can uploadand send high-definition photos.
- Wink helps you tobreak the ice easily.
- Save your favourite members to your favourites’ list so that you can contact them later.
- Filter men by how new they are to Gaydar dating app or theirage.
- Search by profile name so you can find that guyfast.
- 1 month’smembership: $7.99
- 3 months’membership: $16.99
- 6 months’membership: $26.99
- 12 months’membership: $45.99
- Please note that your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel this service.
- You will pay for Gaydar dating app’s service via your Google Play account.
- Once you’ve become a VIP member, you will have access to extra features such as unlimited browsing, seeing who has viewed your dating profile, turning off ads, meeting guys who are online right now, browsing anonymously by going incognito, addingup to 100 photos to your private photo album and adding up to 50 photos to your public photo album.
- Both casual hook-upsand meaningful relationships are encouraged on Gaydar dating app.
- Users in the United Kingdom can listen to ‘Gaydio’, i.e. a radio program for the gay community in the UK. You will find daily gay news here.
- Gaydar dating app has different languages – English,Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German. Thisis the most inclusive gay dating apps in the world.
- It seems thatits mobile app version isn’t as good as its original desktop version.
- Sometimes Gaydar dating app has technical issues that may annoy you.
“Gaydar dating app is theonly gay dating app I’ve been using since 2017 because this is seriously the best gay dating platform in the UK.” (Harry, 31, London)
“I think Gaydar dating app is a perfect gay dating product in Europe. All of my European friends who are gay use this app.” (Matt, 28, Paris)
“Who needs to go to a gay bar when we have something like Gaydar dating app?! I haven’t been to a gay bar for nearly two years because now I always find dates on Gaydar. Basically, I get laid at least once a week now.” (Jacob, 25, Manchester)
“Actually, Gaydar is also quite popular in the United States. Most of my gay friends have joined it.” (Jack, 27, L.A.)
“With six million active gay members from various countries, Gaydar dating app’s unique features have been proved to be successful andeffective. It has been recommended byindustry leaders as well as gay singles everywhere.” (Jade Seashell)
“Because Gaydar has so many special features and a reasonable cost, it’s the best gay dating app for the modern gay community.” (Curt Coch)
Gaydar dating app is the world’s pioneering gay dating app that caters for the needs ofgay men looking for loveand intimacy. Because a large number of gay singles are raving about Gaydar, these attractive men have become Gaydar’s most powerful and organic marketing team. Due to its popularity amongst ‘on-demand’ gay guys, Gaydar dating app isserving the entire world right now.
Gaydar dating app offers its UK members Gaydio– a radio program which is very user-friendly and informative – all you need todo is to key in your UK-based postcode to access the radio program online. Indeed, Gaydar was created by a gay couple for gay singles and now it is lovedso much by gay men all over the world.