Disco dating app review: Gay dating and gay chat
As a new gay dating app on Android, Disco dating app has gained a lot of traction recently. With more than 100,000 new members joining this community every single day, this gay dating app has more than 20 million users worldwide now.
- GPS locates your location and introduces gay men nearby to you automatically.
- Match game allows you to choose who you like and who you don’t like, so it’s totally up to you!
- Discover new people and start a casual or serious relationship.
- A user can decide who is allowed to connect with them and where to take it. Everything is safe and anonymous in this gay dating community.
- It’s a free gay dating app.
- It’s free to download and use Disco dating app.
- In-app purchases: from US$4.49 to US$129.99 (optional products).
- Disco gay dating app is developed and managed by a very experienced team with lots of experience in the online dating industry.
- Its customer service team are very hardworking, friendly and helpful.
- It has nearly 60,000 reviews on Android and most of its reviews are very positive, i.e. five-star reviews.
- Women are not allowed to join this dating app to look for a threesome. Men under 18 years of age are not allowed to join Disco dating app So, you will only meet the right people in this gay dating community.
- It is reported that Disco dating app has many scammers recently.
- This dating app is run by Jaumo – this developer has many other dating apps on the market in order to maximize their profit because dating is a lucrative industry online & nobody knows whether each of their dating product is legitimate or not.
- Due to technical issues, some users find it very difficult to create a dating profile on this gay dating app.
- It has way too many ads that ruin its user experience in the community. Every 5 minutes, you have to watch a freaking ad! It’s a waste of time and energy.
- If you are a free member, you can’t do much and can’t enjoy most of its features. Disco dating app basically expect everyone to become a VIP member. In other words, the so-called “free gay dating app” is probably just a way to get more new members in the first place and then ask them to become VIP members and pay membership fees regularly. If they already have advertising revenue, this isn’t the most appropriate way to run a dating app for gay men.
“Disco dating app was pretty good last year, but this year it’s not as good as it used to be. I met some very decent, attractive and kind men via this app in 2018. But now I can’t even meet one nice guy here in 2019.” (Josh H., 26, Seattle, Washington)
“In general, men on this dating app aren’t very attractive, so I’ve left this community already.” (Harry Y., 25, London, England)
“Although men in their marketing materials all look very hot, I haven’t met one handsome man via this gay dating app yet.” (David Z., 29, Sydney, Australia)
“I have deleted this dating app for gay men because almost everyone that I’ve contacted told me a sob story. I don’t like scammers!” (Donald N., 31, Toronto, Canada)
“Disco dating app is okay. I met my boyfriend on this gay dating app and now our relationship is thriving. Actually, we are going to be engaged soon!” (Liam E., 34, New York City, New York)
“This is a reasonable dating app for gay men, but recently it has many negative reviews on Android. Maybe there are many competitors out there in this niche these days.” (Jade Seashell)
“I’m not sure why this gay dating app has so many five-star reviews on Android because almost every review that I’ve read about Disco dating app is negative. But anyway, I don’t have anything bad to say about them.” (Curt Coch)
“As one of the most popular gay dating apps, Disco certainly knows what they are doing. Yet its maintenance is hard work & most dating apps fail nowadays due to fierce competition on the market. I wish them good luck because I support the LGBTQ community.” (Serghei)
“If you are obsessed with anal s*x, you might be gay. Again, I didn’t say if you like anal s*x, I said if you are obsessed with anal s*x. I know the difference between ‘like’ and ‘obsessed’ because English is my first language. Thank you very much.” (Roosh V)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why do people have to pay on dating apps for gay men?
- Members are supposed to pay for this service because it is a business rather than a charity. If you use a free dating app for gay men, chances are you will have to watch many more ads all the time and that won’t make the dating experience very pleasant.
- Is this a reliable gay dating app?
- Disco dating app is relatively reliable because it was created by a very seasoned team with many years’ experience in the online dating industry.
- What is the best piece of advice for online dating?
- Get on the phone as soon as possible. You need to speak to someone quickly in order to filter people because the last thing you want to do is to spend a few weeks chatting with a stranger online and then you realize that is a Mr. Wrong!
- Why do you have a quote from Roosh V in many gay dating apps’ reviews?
- Roosh V is a thought leader in western culture – he actually cares about the future of the West, although he is the most controversial pickup artist in the world. You don’t necessarily have to agree with everything he says, but his quotes help people to be more open-minded and promotes free speech on the Internet.
- If I have some comments, how can I contact Disco dating app?
- You can send them an email directly. Their customer support team will respond to your message in record time.
Disco dating app is one of the top dating apps for gay men on Android in 2019. No matter you are gay, bisexual or curious, you will be able to find someone suitable on this gay dating app because it has enough people looking for romance and fun in this community. It’s time to take some action and enjoy the beauty and excitement of online dating today.
Online dating has completely, totally, fundamentally revolutionized the way we communicate with each other, the way we socialize with each other and the way we find our partners in this day and age. Since online dating is already mainstream in 2019, every single gay man would be well-advised to try a dating app and find love on the Internet today. Even the well-known entrepreneur Mr. Gary Vaynerchuk says that online dating is the only way to find a partner in today’s day and age.