Clover dating app review (meet and chat with local singles)
Clover dating app review
Clover dating app is a sensational social networking and flirting app for singles to meet each other in the local area instantly. It claims that once you’ve joined Clover, you can delete all other dating apps on your phone because Clover dating app is the only tool you need to meet local singles in the fastest way. Indeed, it has all the features that you like on other dating apps.
- Swipe left to pass someone or swipe right to like somebody.
- View fullscreen photos with high definition.
- It has the simplicity of Tinder and the science of Match.com – seriously perfect!
- Join Mixers to meet local men and women who share the same interests with you.
- Join local singles’ parties and events.
- Join online meetups.
- Advanced search function to filter people nearby: looking for friends/dating/serious relationships, body type, weight, occupation, ethnicity, etc.
- Organise a list of your favouirite members.
- You can promote your social media pages on your profile (e.g. Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat) so that other users will know you better.
- Block users of certain age groups and certain locations. For instance, if you are a 20-year-old woman looking for a young man, you can block men who are over 40 years old so that they won’t see your profile and won’t harrass you. Another example is if you are from New York and you are married (but you are looking for friends in L.A. as you visit L.A. every month for business purposes), you can block users in New York so that nobody in New York can see your dating profile on Clover dating app. In this way, you will only meet singles in L.A.!
- You can share pictures, video and audio messages with other members.
- You can use it on Apple watch.
- You can post 100 profile photos.
- You’ll see who is interested in your profile
- You can send unlimited gifts if you are a premium member.
- Multimedia chat is only available to premium members on Clover dating app.
1 month’s premium membership: $29.99;
6 months’ premium membership: $89.99.
- You can use Clover dating app for free for 7 days. This is the free trial period.
- It is probably the most comprehensive dating app on the market.
- The design is extremely classy.
- The interface is easy to use.
- The pricing is reasonable.
- The quality of its members isn’t very high. A lot of active users don’t respond to messages.
- When you are using its 7-day free trial period, you interact with more singles on this app. But once you’ve purchased a premium membership, you actually meet less singles on this app. What does that mean?
- Some members are complaining that even if they deactivated their dating profiles on Clover dating app before the end of the 7-day trial period, this app still charged them $29.99.
“I don’t like this app because although it has so many features, most of these features don’t work at all. I used filters to block smokers; however, I still received messages from smokers. Unbelievable!” (Amanda, 39, NYC)
“Clover dating app doesn’t work for me because although I like this app, I don’t like people on this app. Whenever I join Mixers online, I always meet someone negative. Avoid at all cost!” (Lisa, 40, L.A.)
“I’ve lost faith in online dating because of Clover dating app – it’s just such a waste of time. I’ve been in this community for nearly six months and still haven’t met 1 decent person yet.” (Josh, 28, Miami)
“I highly recommend Clover dating app because it works pretty well. I’ve met some friends with benefits as well as my current partner. Now I’m engaged.” (Ryan, 32, Toronto)
“I stopped using all other apps because Clover dating app is the only app I need for my love life.” (Bruce, 28, Vancouver)
“Clover dating app has been featured on Metro News, Betakit, Digital Trends and Techcrunch. As it’s highly recommended by many dating experts around the world, it must have done something right.” (Jade Seashell)
“Women on Clover dating app are hot.” (Curt Coch)
Clover dating app is one of the best dating apps in 2019. Although it’s been doing well in many ways, it would be well-advised to improve its service because the competition is increasingly stiff nowadays.
Get real dates with On-Demand Dating! The most attractive occupations among women on Clover are flight attendants, speech therapists and product managers. The most attractive occupations among men on Clover are lawyers, doctors and psychiatrists. What does that tell you? Well, perhaps that means men value women’s reproductive value, whereas women value men’s survival value, if we can use these ancient terms?